All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the blockbuster autobiography A Child Called It , Dave Pelzer shared the story of his childhood one of the most dramatic and extreme stories of child abuse ever prosecuted in the state of California. As a child, Pelzer was beaten, starved, and abused both emotionally and physically by his alcoholic and mentally unstable mother. As a man, Pelzer went on to have love, happiness, a fulfilling career, and his own family.To many, Pelzer seemed to have found his happy ending. But for a child abuse survivor, living a rmal adult life carries challenges and complications above and beyond those faced by most people. This book, the fifth in Pelzer s nfiction series, provides an honest and courageous look at the difficulties inherent in marriage, parenthood, work, and life from the perspective of someone who survived horrific physical and emotional terrors as a child and who seeks to meet the responsibilities and complications of adult life with love, strength, and an open heart.
- Author(s)Dave Pelzer,David J Pelzer
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.