Too Cruel, Not Unusual Enough by Steering Committee Press (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionAcross the United States, locked tight behind high walls of deadly electrified fences, are more than 41,000 men and women sentenced to die. These are their stories of brutality and beauty, of violence and virtue, of the neverending quest of all human beings to make sense of the lives they are leading. Life without the possibility of parole, the other death penalty, is a sentence condemned by virtually all other countries embraced here in the land of the free. If you're interested in the truth about crime and punishment in America this anthology of writings from behind the walls is a must for you. If you care about the Constitution's prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment, this collection should be for you. If you value writing straight from the heart, stories that hit hard, literature that leaves you breathless and thinking, this book was written for you.
- Author BiographyKenneth E. Hartman, author of the award-winning memoir Mother California: A Story of Redemption Behind Bars (Atlas & Co, 2008), remains in prison serving the other death penalty, continues to work to bring redemption behind bars, and strives to be happy.
- PublisherSteering Committee Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteering Committee Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKenneth E Hartman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.