All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're easily scared then. . . DON'T read this book, or you'll be sorry when nighttime comes around! Short stories sure to make you think twice before turning off the light. The seven bite-sized stories in this second of the three-book series include a ghost train, a boy whose obsession with video games literally consumes him, and a hotel that still accepts guests . . . decades after its destruction in a fire. Just the thing for young readers who like their scares in small doses.
- Author BiographyTodd Strasser is the author of more than 130 books for teens and middle graders including the 17-book Help! I'm Trapped In series, and numerous award-winning YA novels, including The Wave, Give a Boy a Gun, and Boot Camp. His books have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he has also written for television, newspapers, and magazines such as The New Yorker, Esquire, and The New York Times. Each year he speaks at dozens of schools from coast to coast, as well as at numerous state and regional conferences for teachers and media specialists. You can learn more about Todd and his books at www.toddstrasser.com. Doug Cushman has illustrated over 100 books for children. He enjoys traveling and divides his time between Northern California and Paris, France. Visit him online at www.doug-cushman.com.
- Author(s)Todd Strasser
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNighttime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date06/11/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doug Cushman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.