Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionUsing wit, imagination, praise and gentle humor, this delightful book engages your thoughts on how directly connected your eating habits are to affecting your entire life. It encourages the choice of portion control while eating, and ackwledges the presence of goodness, love and support in our world. As you read this book, you will learn to say, This is too much food and I don't need it! Food can be very delicious and enjoyable but it is t like a friend to hang out with all the time. You may think that by eating extra food, it will help make all your problems go away, but your overeating can unfortunately become your new problem.
- Author(s)Trina Jo Wilson
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.