All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionPoet Jess Strauss is 95 and doesn't kw how many days, months or years are in store for him. Sitting back and waiting for the inevitable to arrive is t his way of life. As the title of the book says, Strauss is too old to be concerned with being old. The goal is to survive and be active in the remaining years. In this collection, he blends memory and vision to share experiences with his resilient attitude toward life and longevity. The poems are real, sincere, inspiring, and thought provoking. In compassionate verse, Strauss offers his poetic viewpoints on poverty, disability, loneliness, war, and the ironies of life. There's romance, love, stories, friendship, family values, and ironic laughter represented page after page.
- Author(s)Jess Strauss
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.