Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.67
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can a girl wear to be super-comfortable? Join in with the sartorial adventures of one snazzy dresser as she discovers that so many clothes are too purply, too prickly, too fancy or too plain! But, of course, there is something that she loves to wear ...and it is just perfect.
- Author BiographyJean Reidy works from her home in Colorado. She has four children, and lots of nieces and nephews, who she says are the inspiration for her picture book ideas. Too Purply! is Jean's first book and was found on the 'slush pile'. Genevieve Leloup is a textile designer and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jean Reidy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour
- Width235 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Genevieve Leloup
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.