All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Toodles meets Teeny, they hit it off right away and are soon together all the time, to the exclusion of all Toodles' other friends. When the barnyard friends begin to feel left out, Toodles realises that friendship can be best when it's shared. Learning to build friendships is one of the ways children develop into well-rounded, emotionally healthy human beings and Toodles and Teeny encompasses all that complexity and demonstrates the importance of friendship in the lives of children.
- Author BiographyJill Neimark is an author of fiction and nonfiction, an award-winning science journalist, and a contributing editor to Discover Magazine. Marcella Bakur Weiner, EdD, PhD, is a fellow of the APA and professor adjunct at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. She is also president of the Mapleton-Midwood Community Mental Health Center and was chief staff psychologist at the Park Slope Children's Center in Brooklyn, NY. JoAnn Adinolfi was born in New York City, on Staten Island. She is the author-illustrator of Tina's Diner and is the illustrator of Halloween Hoots and Howls and The Perfect Thanksgiving, among dozens of other children's books.
- Author(s)Jill Neimark,Marcella Bakur Weiner
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)JoAnn Adinolfi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.