Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionProcesses for developing safety-critical systems impose special demands on ensuring requirements traceability. Achieving valuable traceability information, however, is especially difficult concerning the transition from requirements to design. Bernhard Turban analyzes systems and software engineering theories cross-cutting the issue (embedded systems development, systems engineering, software engineering, requirements engineering and management, design theory and processes for safety-critical systems). As a solution, the author proposes a new tool approach to support designers in their thinking in order to achieve traceability as a by-product to rmal design activities and to extend traceability information with information about design decision rationale.
- Author BiographyDr. Bernhard Turban completed his doctoral degree at the Institute for Information and Media, Language and Culture of the University of Regensburg under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Christian Wolff. He is an advisor in the fields of processes and tools for requirements engineering.
- Author(s)Bernhard Turban
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight610 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.