All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with all skill levels in mind, this practical handbook presents detailed instructions for making 20 essential hand tools for joinery and general woodworking. All the tools can be made by the career craftsperson or the weekend woodworker, with common workshop tools and techniques. Included are instructions for measuring and marking tools, cutting tools, holding tools, and striking tools - everything needed to cut the frame and box joints that are at the heart of all furniture and interior woodworking. These tools are put to use as well, with lessons on cutting mortise-and-ten frame joints and assembling dovetail joints for cases and drawers. A fine finished project can begin here, with fine handmade hand tools.
- Author BiographySteve A. Olesin teaches woodworking and builds custom stringed instruments and furnishings in New England. He lives in Acton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Steve A. Olesin
- PublisherCambium Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBethel, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCambium Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/05/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width205 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.