All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to play the flute? Or have you seen a building with a domed ceiling? These things have roots in ancient Rome. More than two thousand years ago, the Roman Empire was the most powerful civilization on Earth. It left behind tools and treasures that still shape our lives. Find out where the ancient Romans lived, what their lives were like, and what happened to them. Discover how they changed the world!
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSearchlight Books What Can We Learn from Early Civilizations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.