Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe vital role of principalship in improving schools in general and enhancing student achievement in particular has been well documented. Given its importance, there is a need for tools to improve principalship, particularly ones emphasizing those dimensions associated with student achievement. Given the accountability movement, with its particular focus on student achievement and the advent of the evaluation era (including the evaluation of principals), the need for tools is even more urgent. This edited volume presents those tools with the aim of improving learning-centered principalship. The book is useful for researchers and policy makers as well as principals.
- Author BiographyJianping Shen is the John E. Sandberg Professor of Education at Western Michigan University. In addition to more than 80 journal articles, he is the author or co-author of School Teachers: Their Professional and Demographic Characteristics (Peter Lang, 2009), School Principals (Peter Lang, 2005), and The School of Education: Its Mission, Faculty, and Reward Structure (Peter Lang, 1999).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJianping Shen
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.