All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique in identifying and presenting tools to environmental decision-makers to help them improve the quality and clarity of their work. These tools range from software to policy approaches, and from environmental databases to focus groups. It is equally of value to environmental managers, and students in environmental risk, policy, ecomics and law.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/1998
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMary R. English,Virginia H. Dale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.