All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScottish homicide detective John Rebus has been sent from North of the Border to help London police catch a serial killer with a gruesome M.O. Teamed with a London cop he wants to trust but can't, Rebus lets a beautiful psychologist into the case develops a bizarre portrait of a killer who leaves bite marks and tears on each victim's body. Now it's only a question of who is going to get busted first: the cop with the accent who breaks all the rules--or the psycho painting London with blood... The New York Times calls Ian Rankin's Inspector Rebus books A superior series, and Tooth and Nail is ather outstanding entry.
- Author BiographyIan Rankin is the worldwide #1 bestselling writer of the Inspector Rebus mysteries, including Knots and Crosses, Hide and Seek, Let It Bleed, Black and Blue, Set in Darkness, Resurrection Men, A Question of Blood, The Falls and Exit Music. He has won an Edgar Award, a Gold Dagger for fiction, a Diamond Dagger for career excellence, and the Chandler-Fulbright Award. He has been elected a Hawthornden Fellow, and received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his contributions to literature. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 1982. He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Ian Rankin
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Rebus Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight281 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $93.60
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.