All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe most exciting and fun things to do in New York City. This guide assures that you will see and experience the very best of New York. Author Patrick W. Nee guarantees that you experience the city's crown jewels: the great museums, the dramatic paramas, and the world famous New York City sights. This guide packs all you need to kw about the world's greatest city into user-friendly, Top 10 lists. Whether you are visiting for a few days or a few weeks, are on a business trip or a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, THE TOP 10 GUIDE TO NEW YORK CITY lets you focus on the best of everything so that your New York City experience is a rich and rewarding one.
- Author BiographyPatrick Nee knows New York City intimately. He has lived on East End Avenue overlooking the East River and West End Avenue overlooking the Hudson River. He has dined in the most famous New York Restaurants and the quiet, out-of-the way bistros. He brings the city to life for readers in this dynamic guide. Whether it is visiting New York's great museums, shopping in some of the world's most glamorous stores, or just walking and watching, Patrick has recorded the best and most exciting of all that New York City has to offer. From SoHo to Times Square, from Broadway to Radio City Music Hall, from the World Trade Center to the Empire State Building, from grand restaurants to the best inexpensive dining experiences, Patrick captures it all and delivers it to you so that your visit to New York City is your very best travel experience.
- Author(s)Patrick Nee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.