All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest edition takes a look at the best and most extreme in the world of animals, machines, nature, humankind, sports, music, space, movies and much, much more! A range of features provide useful ways for readers to engage with facts - including charts that explain data clearly and easily, and snapshot lists that break down details into boxouts. With a brilliant, colourful design, packed full of photographs and incredible information across every topic imaginable, there's sure to be something to keep any reader amused!
- Author BiographyPaul Terry is a non-fiction author who has worked with leading kids' brands including LEGO, Disney, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Stars Wars. He co-authored (with Tara Bennett) the official LOST Encyclopedia and Fringe: September's Notebook for Bad Robot. Paul is also a songwriter (recording under the moniker Cellarscape) and film composer. His film scores include Felicity Jones' 'Emily' and 13-time award-winning 'The Furred Man'. A huge film, music and comic fan, Paul's understanding of what children find fascinating, meticulous research, and his love of trivia make him the ideal man to inherit the legacy of Top 10's originator, Russell Ash.
- Author(s)Paul Terry
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTop 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 400 colour photographs
- Weight1035 g
- Width239 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.