All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime with your children is precious to every parent, so you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing food. Top 100 Meals in Minutes comes to the rescue with recipes that require minimal time and effort, but are still delicious and nutritionally balanced. Annabel Karmel, the leading authority on food for children, takes away the stress of what to cook to keep your children healthy and happy, providing age-appropriate, delicious meals for babies and toddlers. Easy-to-follow instructions, combined with mouth-watering photography and handy time guides for each recipe make this the go-to cookbook for any parent who wants the best for their children while having to juggle their time.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel, a busy working mother of three, is the leading author on cooking for children and has written 22 bestselling books, including Top 100 Baby Purees and Complete Family Meal Planner. She also writes regularly for national newspapers and magazines and appears frequently on TV. Her passion for improving the way children eat has seen her awarded an MBE for services to nutrition in 2006, and in 2010 she won the Media Award at the FirstWomen Awards.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width196 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- monicaglend03 Sep, 2012by
Very good and practical book to have around it you have a fussy toddler.
I bought this book because I have a 20 month old little boy and was looking for ideas to home cooked meals for him. The book is beautifully illustrated, the food looks gorgeous and appetizing. I cooked 3 meals from it so far, 2 of them a definite favorite and one he's not too keen on, but that's a matter of taste and he can be a fuss-pot sometimes. I recommend this book for anyone who has a baby starting solids or a toddler, it's full of great and easy ideas. I am particularly keen on the ones you can freeze.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56