All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Fantastic Press strikes again with its second trade paperback offering, this time exploring the ultra-fanciful universe of spaceships, exotic planets, time travel, and extraterrestrials. * The Top 100 Sci-Fi Movies are reviewed and ranked by fantasy screenwriter/film historian Gary Gerani, who covers everything from early silent groundbreakers like A Trip to the Moon to today's widescreen, computer-generated blockbusters. With over 600 rare visuals, full-color layouts. and an introduction by one of Hollywood's greatest filmmakers, this exciting new pictorial overview is the ideal companion book to 2010's Top 100 Horror Movies.
- Author BiographyGary Gerani is a screenwriter, author, noted film and TV historian, and children's product developer. He is best known for his contribution as co-writer of the Stan Winston-directed horror classic Pumpkinhead and his groundbreaking 1977 nonfiction book Fantastic Television. Over the years he's created various comic books and a record number of trading card sets, working for the famous Topps Company. His graphic novels include Dinosaurs Attack! (inspired by his own Topps cards) and Bram Stoker's Death Ship, an untold story of the Dracula legend. He also has his own publishing unit, Fantastic Press, in partnership with IDW Publishing.
- Author(s)Gary Gerani
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Steve Chorney
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.