Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Top 25 Livestock, Hunting and Fishing KPIs of 2011-2012 report provides insights into the state of livestock, hunting and fishing performance measurement today by listing and analyzing the most visited KPIs for this functional area on smartKPIs.com in 2011. In addition to KPI names, it contains a detailed description of each KPI, in the standard smartKPIs.com KPI documentation format, that includes fields such as: definition, purpose, calculation, limitation, overall tes and additional resources. While dominated by KPIs reflecting cost performance and material handling, other popular KPIs come from categories such as transportation, time performance, delivery quality and warehousing. This product is part of the Top KPIs of 2011-2012 series of reports and a result of the research program conducted by the analysts of smartKPIs.com in the area of integrated performance management and measurement. SmartKPIs.com hosts the largest catalogue of thoroughly documented KPI examples, representing an excellent platform for research and dissemination of insights on KPIs and related topics. The hundreds of thousands of visits to smartKPIs.com and the thousands of KPIs visited, bookmarked and rated by members of this online community in 2011 provided a rich data set, which combined with further analysis from the editorial team, formed the basis of these research reports.
- Author BiographyThe KPI Institute is a leading authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and manage with KPIs.
- Author(s)The Kpi Institute
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byAurel Brudan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.