All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection takes classic set-in sleeve sweater construction and turns it on its head, with designs that are worked seamlessly from the top down. By beginning at the shoulders--the part of the garment where fit matters most--knitters can try on sweaters as they go, and make adjustments, if needed, in response to the actual fit. In addition, the author has developed a unique construction method for working perfect, seamless, top-down sleeves with a fit that equals conventionally set-in sleeves. The book contains patterns for six sweaters, plus a wealth of information on customizing them to suit one's own shape.
- Author Biography<b>Elizabeth Doherty</b> is a knitwear designer, graphic designer, and illustrator. She lives in San Francisco. <b>Quince & Co.</b> is a small yarn company founded by two knitwear designers and the owner of a spinning mill. They have a strong bias toward natural fibers and create thoughtfully conceived quality yarns spun mostly from American wool. They are based in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Doherty,Quince and Company
- PublisherQuince & Company
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuince & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.