All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a front-row seat at the fashion shows of the world and finds out what it is like to be a catwalk model. Find out why being a professional model is t just about treading the boards in the latest fashion. Read a profile of one of the world's top hand models, an interview with commercial model Joy Faoyinbo and a behind-the-scenes view of a model agency. The book also addresses the more controversial aspects of the industry by debating whether size zero should be banned form catwalks. The Radar series delivers streetwise, hot-topic reads for kids aged 9+. With bold, fresh design and topics that have bags of kid-appeal, Radar will encourage children to read - and keep reading!
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland works in the media industry and his interests include business, popular culture and the world of celebrity.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRadar
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45 photographs
- Weight124 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.43
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $5.98
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.