All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom red-carpet events and film sets to fashion shoots and even the walk in the park, celebrity stylists are the key to a star looking the part. This Radar title finds out what it takes to be a top-of-the-range stylist, why they are considered the real trendsetters and what their tricks are to making outfits look that extra bit more stunning. Also included are an interview with star stylist Melis Kuris and a profile of personal stylist and creative director to Kylie Migue, William Baker. The Radar series delivers streetwise, hot-topic reads for kids aged 9+. With bold, fresh design and topics that have bags of kid-appeal, Radar will encourage children to read - and keep reading!
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children and has written many articles for national newspapers including The Guardian and The Times.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRadar
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45 colour photographs
- Weight124 g
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.