Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is changing rapidly, as well as the way we think and live. Meanwhile, while changes occur in the way we read, communicate and interact, absolutely thing evolved regarding the educational system. A Teacher is a leader of future leaders, so he must give the example through a performance that we see as ideal to a new world, t the world we want or believe, but the world that should exist, a world reigned by mutual-respect, human rights and peace; a world where humanity is the basic and ultimate law and single government can be above individual rights. That world desperately needs people that think efficiently, kw how to analyze information they receive and are creative, with a positive and humanitarian approach that recognizes the whole human race as one interdependent synergy above borders and nationalities, or even cultures. This is what this book is all about, helping teachers and education experts understand the reality of a world that needs to balance and readjust itself into an order, a natural order of being and expanding in conscience.
- Author(s)Kevin Strongmind
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.