Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe government can only tax a profitable business, one making a profit, thing for the government to tax because t even Joe public gets paid if he doesn't have a job, it's just that simple. Think about it. According to the constitution the only financial burdens our federal government should be carrying is to protect the nation from foreign and domestic enemies and to finance a healthy interior department. But, oh , we gave the New deal a foot in the door and since then liberal politicians from both parties have created this welfare state beast that is determine to grab absolute power and take away our individual freedom. I say hell ! This beast has taken on financial burdens galore even as small as a hangnail, all out of the hard earned profits of the barely hanging on large and small business men/women of America. I say, snap out of it learned ecomists, face reality; lets take our bitter medicine and go boldly into the future.
- Author BiographyFreddie L. Sirmans Sr. was born in Stockton, Georgia on Dec. 22, 1942. In 1956 he moved with his family to Valdosta, Georgia at the age of fourteen. He finished Pinevale High School in Valdosta, GA. in 1961. He turned down a basketball scholarship to attend Fort Valley State College in GA. upon graduation. In late 1962 Mr. Sirmans enlisted in the U.S. Air Force where he was trained as a fire and crash rescue man and fire fighter. After he spent four years in the Air Force Mr. Sirmans returned to Valdosta in 1966. In 1969 he married Carolyn Laverne Cunningham. That union ended in a divorce in 1980. He has operated several small businesses and help raise four kids. They are Regina, Freddie Jr, Hoover, and Erica. He is so proud of his nine grand children, Zaporia, Hoover II, Yvette, Ayana, Freddie III, Amari, Tommy, Cameron, and Julie. He has a lot to be thankful for. Now Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr. is a published Author of several books.
- Author(s)Freddie L Sirmans Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.