Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAustralia's bestselling sharemarket title is back in a new 19th edition In this new edition of Top Stocks, rewned financial journalist Martin Roth returns with his tried-and-tested analysis of the best public companies in Australia, based on low-risk and long-term value. Featuring clear and objective information on the performance and outlook of Australian companies across market sectors, it's an absolute must for Australian investors. Presented in its trademark easy-to-read format, Top Stocks 2013 cuts through the ise and hype to assess every company on the same proven criteria, with a focus on profitability, debt levels, and dividends. * Features individual, unbiased analysis of the latest results from Australia's top companies * Includes comparative sales and profits data, as well as in-depth ratio analysis * Packed with comprehensive research on each company's overall outlook and tables ranking all companies according to financial data For investors and traders, thing beats the expertise and insight available in this trustworthy bestseller. Top Stocks 2013 is the ultimate guide to the top Australian companies.
- Author BiographyMartin Roth is an internationally successful financial journalist. Based in Melbourne, he is one of Australia's leading authors of investment books.
- Author(s)Martin Roth
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date19/11/2016
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.