All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA quick and easy reference to every aspect of fly fishing that will be a fun and very browseable conversation starter in a small trim size. Beginners will be drawn to it for its instructional value even while more-seasoned fly-fishers will pick it up in order to quibble pleasantly with the author's choices.
- Author BiographyJay Zimmerman has worked as an archaeologist, infantry paratrooper, commercial halibut fisherman, hunting guide (Alaska and Canada), and carpenter. He is currently a fly fishing guide, fly tying instructor, co-manager of the Rocky Mountain Anglers fly shop in Boulder, Colorado, a Loon Outdoors Ambassador, a commercial fly designer for Umpqua Feather Merchants and the writer and producer of the popular fly fishing blog, Colorado Fly Fishing Reports. Jay also maintains his own You Tube channel wherein he publishes short fishing and fly tying videos.
- Author(s)Jay Zimmerman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width140 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.