All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's cash-conscious families can't afford to take professional portraits of their children each month. Top Ten Secrets for Perfect Baby & Child Portraits helps camera consumers get into the head of America's master baby, child, and portrait photographer - and his step-by-step guidance will help anyone take better photographs. Clay Blackmore, a professional photographer and proud father of a young son, shows anyone how to shoot the top baby and child photos with any compact point-and-shoot or DSLR camera. Now parents can take professional-quality photos, preserving precious memories and milestones.
- Author BiographyClay Blackmore is an innovator in the world of photography and portraiture. His style blends the beauty and timelessness of classical portraiture with the spontaneity and appeal of photojournalism. A celebrity and society favorite, his clients include such luminaries as Larry King, Forrest Whitaker, Jenna Elfman, and Maria Sharapova, and corporate clients ranging from political inaugural balls to the PGA and USGA. He lectures about photography all over the world as one of only a few Canon Explorers of Light. Blackmore currently retains membership in the elite Cameracraftsmen of America and a board position in the International Hall of Fame of Photography.
- Author(s)Clay Blackmore
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.