All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting school can be an anxious time for many children, but there are simple steps you can take to prepare yourself and your pre-school child. Written by experienced child psychologists, Top Tips for Starting School will help you to: * Encourage your child to develop good social skills and friendships. * Improve your child's use of language. * Develop preparatory reading, number and writing skills. * Promote emotional well-being. * And much more!
- Author BiographyDr Helen Likierman is a school counsellor and a clinical psychologist in private practice. She is a parent of two teenage children and so has hands-on experience as a parent. Dr Valerie Muter is a clinical and research psychologist with a special interest in children's early cognitive development, particularly in relation to language and literacy. www.psykidz.co.uk.
- Author(s)Dr. Helen Likierman,Valerie Muter
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight145 g
- Width135 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.