All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a rewned Pacific Northwest outdoors expert, Top Trails: Olympic National Park features the best of the best trails the park has to offer. This guide showcases only the most spectacular scenery and wildlife in a wide selection of routes from all over the peninsula. It includes full descriptions of brand new Mt. Muller Loop and Murhut Falls trails, as well as some truly outstanding but often overlooked hikes, including a range of options from short and easy nature trails to extremely demanding day-hikes to a few of the absolute t-to-be-missed options for overnight travelers. In keeping with the tradition of the Top Trails series, Doug Lorain's new guide will maximize readers' time and enjoyment of Olympic National Park.
- Author BiographyA recipient of the National Outdoor Book Award, Doug Lorain was described by The Seattle Times as the next great Northwest trail guide author. He lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Douglas Lorain
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, 55 maps, 40 charts
- Weight357 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.