All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNew South Wales offers some of the best bushwalks in Australia, with fascinating natural and man-made treasures hidden along its tracks and trails. Experienced travel writer Ken Eastwood has completed every track in this book for walkers of all levels of experience. There are walks for every part of the state, including the famous Six Foot Track in the Blue Mountains, and even the hike to the top of Mount Gower on Lord Howe Island. Most of the tracks covered can be completed in a few hours, but there are some tougher multi-day walks for those wanting a greater challenge. For each walk, there is detailed trail information, a map, photographs and beautiful illustrations of fauna and flora that you're likely to see along the way.
- Author BiographyKen Eastwood is an award-winning journalist, editor, photographer and author whose work has been widely published in Australia and overseas. He worked for Australian Geographic magazine for more than a decade, most of that time as associate editor. A bushwalker for as long as he can remember, Ken has walked extensively throughout Australia and in many countries overseas, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
- Author(s)Ken Eastwood
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight520 g
- Width133 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byExplore Australia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.