All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionTop the IELTS is an IELTS book like other. It recognizes an essential key to the problem: students who struggle with the IELTS have problems mastering English. Hence, while other IELTS books teach strategies with long wordy explanations that hardly make sense to the average student, Top the IELTS focuses on teaching students in the most intuitive way possible: examples.Each unit is systematically broken down to make it simple for any student to Top the IELTS. First, 'Simple Steps' are condensed at the outset for easy reference. Next begins 'Elaboration with Examples' - a section where the 'Simple Steps' are put into practice. As an added bonus, actual student work is included in the elaboration section to reveal the common mistakes made by IELTS-takers. The unit concludes with the 'IELTS Trainer' which allows students a chance to directly put the strategies to practice rather than just throwing students into the deep end by providing a full set of IELTS practice tests.
- Author(s)Kaiwen Leong,Ms. Elaine Leong
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.