All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents 27 selected papers in topics that range from statistical applications in business and finance to applications in clinical trials and biomarker analysis. All papers feature original, peer-reviewed content. The editors intentionally selected papers that cover many topics so that the volume will serve the whole statistical community and a variety of research interests. The papers represent select contributions to the 21st ICSA Applied Statistics Symposium. The International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA) Symposium took place between the 23rd and 26th of June, 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts. It was co-sponsored by the International Society for Biopharmaceutical Statistics (ISBS) and American Statistical Association (ASA). This is the inaugural proceedings volume to share research from the ICSA Applied Statistics Symposium.
- Author BiographyThis volume is presented by the International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJianchang Lin,Mingxiu Hu,Yi Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.