All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in Dynamics of Bridges, Volume 3: Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2013, the third volume of seven from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Vibration Monitoring Damping Damage Detection Health Monitoring Dynamic Behavior Dynamic Modeling Human-Induced Vibration
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 102 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight638 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlvaro Cunha
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.