All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in Experimental Dynamics Substructuring, Volume 2: Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2013, the second volume of seven from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Nonlinear Substructures SEM Substructures Wind Turbine Testbed - Blade Modeling & Correlation Substructure Methods SEM Substructures Wind Turbine Testbed Frequency Based Substructures Fixed Base Substructure Methods Substructure Methods SEM Substructures Wind Turbine Testbed Frequency Based Substructures Fixed Base Substructure Methods
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDaniel Rixen,Matt Allen,Randy Mayes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.