Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in Fractional Differential Equations is devoted to the existence and uniqueness of solutions for various classes of Darboux problems for hyperbolic differential equations or inclusions involving the Caputo fractional derivative. Fractional calculus generalizes the integrals and derivatives to n-integer orders. During the last decade, fractional calculus was found to play a fundamental role in the modeling of a considerable number of phemena; in particular the modeling of memory-dependent and complex media such as porous media. It has emerged as an important tool for the study of dynamical systems where classical methods reveal strong limitations. Some equations present delays which may be finite, infinite, or state-dependent. Others are subject to an impulsive effect. The above problems are studied using the fixed point approach, the method of upper and lower solution, and the Kuratowski measure of ncompactness. This book is addressed to a wide audience of specialists such as mathematicians, engineers, biologists, and physicists.
- Author(s)Gaston M. N'Guerekata,Mouffak Benchohra,Said Abbas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.