Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe USA-Uzbekistan Conference on Analysis and Mathematical Physics, focusing on contemporary issues in dynamical systems, mathematical physics, operator algebras, and several complex variables, was hosted by California State University, Fullerton, from May 20-23, 2014. The main objective of the conference was to facilitate scientific communication and collaboration between mathematicians from the USA and Uzbekistan. This volume contains the proceedings of the Special Session on Algebra and Functional Analysis. The theory of operator algebras is the unified theme for many papers in this volume. Out of four extensive survey papers, two cover problems related to derivation of various algebras of functions. The other two surveys are on classification of Leibniz algebras and on evolution algebras. The sixteen research articles are devoted to certain analytic topics, such as minimal projections with respect to numerical radius, functional equations and discontinuous polymials, Fourier inversion for distributions, Schrodinger operators, convexity and dynamical systems.
- Author BiographyBernard Russo, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA. Asuman Guven Aksoy, Clarmont-McKenna College, Claremont, CA, USA. Ravshan Ashurov, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Shavkat Ayupov, National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAsuman Guven Aksoy,Bernard Russo,Ravshan Ashurov,Shavkat Ayupov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.