CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionDriving around Myrtle Beach in a convertible during the Summer Tourist Season may seem like a dream job, but there is a lot more to the picture than meets the eye. Fighting traffic jams, waiting for elevators in crowded hotels, and dealing with impatient customers are all part of the delivery driver's life. Finding true love while out on a delivery is the last thing on any driver's mind...but in Myrtle Beach, anything can happen and it usually does. David Lawrence is a professional delivery driver who migrates to Myrtle Beach for his 8th, and hopefully last, summer season as a guest driver for Papa's Pizza. David had always been very shy around women due to his social challenges resulting from Asperger Syndrome as well as from his strict Catholic upbringing. On a routine pizza delivery to an oceanfront condo he meets Ashley Cooper, a beautiful exotic dancer and model who sees something in him that he had never seen in himself and decides to take a chance on him. He learns that there is much more to this blonde beauty than meets the eye...and that Sex on the Beach does t necessarily refer to a mixed drink. Throw in a Category 5 Hurricane Erika that destroys their respective employers and forces changes upon their lives and careers earlier than either could expect. After evacuating to David's family home near Chicago to escape from Erika's destructive wrath, will they ever be able to return to Myrtle Beach?
- Author BiographyAfter a long career in the restaurant industry as both a delivery driver and a manager, Bill Lawless decided to write about some of his many delivery experiences. Topless Delivery is his first novel. Bill received his Master of Business Administration degree in 2007 from Governors State University. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science in 1987 from Governors State University. He developed his strong organizational and leadership skills while attending graduate school at Governors State, where he served as the Founder and President of Mu Beta Alpha, a professional society for MBA students.
- Author(s)Bill Lawless
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.