All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWith an emphasis on both theory and experiment, this text describes the behavior of homogeneous and density-stratified fluids over and around topography. The topics include the flow of a homogeneous layer with a free surface--the prototype for conventional hydraulics--the corresponding phemena in two-layer flows, and a description of the properties of linear waves in stratified fluids in motion. The author applies the aforementioned properties to laboratory and numerical modeling of flow through real complex terrain.
- Author(s)Peter G. Baines
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mechanics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note183 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Series Edited byMark J. Ablowitz,S. H. Davis,E. J. Hinch,A. Iserles,J. Ockendon,P. J. Olver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.