Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the subjects covered in this volume are the topological effects of quantum mechanics, including Bohm-Aharov and Aharov-Casher effects and their generalisations; the toroidal moments, anapoles and their generalisations; the numerical investigation of Tomura experiments testing the foundations of quantum mechanics; the time-dependent Bohm-Aharov effect, the thorough study of toroidal soleids and their use as effective transmitters of electromagnetic waves; and the topical questions of the Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation. Furthermore, concrete advice is given for the construction of magnetic and electric soleids and the performance of experiments on the Bohm-Aharov effect. In addition, properties of remarkable charge-current configurations and practical applications are studied. Audience: This volume will be of interest to postgraduate students and researchers dealing with new effective sources of electromagnetic waves.
- Author(s)G.N. Afanasiev
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- Series TitleFundamental Theories of Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number107
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.