All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIintroductory treatment emphasizes graph imbedding but also covers connections between topological graph theory and other areas of mathematics. Authors explore the role of voltage graphs in the derivation of genus formulas, explain the Ringel-Youngs theorem, and examine the genus of a group, including imbeddings of Cayley graphs. Many figures. 1987 edition.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Gross is Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University. His research in topology, graph theory, and cultural sociometry has resulted ina variety offellowships and research grants. Thomas W. Tucker isMathematics Professor at Colgate University. His research interests include topology, group theory, andcombinatorics.
- Author(s)Jonathan L. Gross,Thomas W. Tucker
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.