All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second of a three-volume set collecting the original and w-classic works in topology written during the 1950s-1960s. The original methods and constructions from these works are properly documented for the first time in this book. No existing book covers the beautiful ensemble of methods created in topology starting from approximately 1950, that is, from Serre's celebrated singular homologies of fiber spaces.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2009
- Series TitleSeries on Knots & Everything
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byIskander A. Taymanov,Serguei Petrovich Novikov,Vassily Olegovich Manturov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.