All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the close interplay of measure and topology, topological measure theory is a particularly intriguing part of general measure theory. Appropriately this text starts with an introductory chapter on abstract measure theory. It presupposes some familiarity with elementary measure and integration theory and furnishes the prerequisites for the subsequent detailed exposition of the theory. The results mainly concern regularity properties of topological measures. The tions of mc measures and Lc spaces turn out to be particularly useful for the study of regularity properties of weighted Radon measures, a topic that was t treated previously in the literature. Because of their specific importance a whole chapter of purely topological content is devoted to Lc spaces. Throughout the textbook, the results are accompanied and consistently discussed by examples, ranging from routine to rather involved.
- Author BiographyD. P. L. Castrigiano.: Technische Universitaet Muenchen Zentrum Mathematik, Boltzmann Str. 3, D-85747 Garching, Germany W. RolckeA .: Ludwig-Maximilians Universitaet Muenchen Mathematisches Institut, Theresien Str. 39, D-80333 Muenchen, Germany
- Author(s)D.P.L. Castrigiano,W. Roelcke
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Weight816 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.