All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIntended mainly for physicists and mathematicians...its high quality will definitely attract a wider audience. ---Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics This work acquaints the physicist with the mathematical principles of algebraic topology, group theory, and differential geometry, as applicable to research in field theory and the theory of condensed matter. Emphasis is placed on the topological structure of mopole and instanton solution to the Yang-Mills equations, the description of phases in superfluid 3He, and the topology of singular solutions in 3He and liquid crystals.
- Author(s)Michael I. Monastyrsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight652 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.