All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhile drying your sparkling clean ball on the dirty towel hanging from the ball washer, you take a deep breath and survey the scene. After teeing up your ball, you're immediately confronted with the first of many questions of detail-the nagging minutiae of golf. What's my target? Where do I stand? How do I stand? For many, learning traditional golf is often confusing and complicated. Conflicting tips and extraneous motion produce a difficult, high-maintenance sport that few golfers master. Combining the techniques of baseball and golf may be the answer. Hitting a ninety-five-mile-an-hour fastball is arguably one of the most difficult tasks in sports. But many golfers have trouble hitting a tiny golf ball lying motionless in the grass. Why? Author Tom Pezzuti offers a solution. Baseball does t use a backswing technique, and Pezzuti suggests this procedure lies at the root of many golf swing problems. Topstart Golf shows you how baseball's hitting principles apply to your power stroke, and your pitch shots. If you are t a touring pro who practices six to eight hours a day, then you need low-maintenance, simpler methods of playing golf. Try Topstart Golf and watch your game soar!
- Author(s)Tom Pezzuti
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.