All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Topsy-Turvy Day at Camp Walla-Walla and lucky Brynn is head counselor for the day. As top banana she has the authority to do whatever she wants, so she schedules a romantic night swimming activity to squeeze in face time with her new crush, Ben. Now if only she could use her power to make Ben like her back . . .
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Morgan started going to sleep away camp when she was eight years old and didn't stop until her first job after grad school refused her request for eight weeks of summer vacation. She's since quit that job to become a full-time author. The only reason she didn't go back to camp is that her husband refused to join her. Melissa lives in New York with him and Bugle, their Chocolate Lab.
- Author(s)Melissa J Morgan
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Confidential (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Weight122 g
- Width131 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.