All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.99Was:AU $32.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Torah's heartfelt account of growing up in a close-knit Mormon family. In it she charts the highs and lows of her professional swboarding career, during which she became the first Australian swboarder to be awarded a Gold medal in the Winter Olympics for her sport. She talks about the serious head injury that threatened to end Torah's swboarding career, the relationship with her brother and coach, Ben; her short marriage to American pro swboarder Jake Welch; and losing her friend, Canadian freestyle skier Sarah Burke.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Cooma at the base of the Snowy Mountains, Torah Bright was on skis at the age of two, snowboarding at 11, and had turned professional by the time she was 14.
- Author(s)Torah Bright
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.