All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe significance of the ancestral rms for the Judean community depicted in 1Maccabees has never been thoroughly analyzed. This book takes up the debate concerning the composition of 1Maccabees and incorporates it into a discussion of the Judean ancestral traditions that seem most important to the Judean community it presents. This study sheds light on the complexity of opinions on Judean traditions by revealing the many voices in 1Maccabees.
- Author BiographyFrancis Borchardt, Lutheran Theological Seminary Hong Kong, China.
- Author(s)Francis Borchardt
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight656 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.