All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen jock Justin Clark asks Zoe out, she wonders if he could finally be The One. Nate, a diehard Christian and real friend, encourages Zoe to consider exactly what it all means before she makes a life-defining decision. But will Zoe learn before it's too late? This third book in the TrueColors teen fiction series deals with sex, relationships, and identity.
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson is the best-selling author of more than one hundred books, including Dark Blue and Deep Green--the first two books in the TrueColors Series. She has two grown sons and enjoys an active lifestyle of hiking, skiing, and biking. She lives in the beautiful Oregon Cascade Mountains with her husband and Labrador retriever.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- Date of Publication25/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleTrueColors
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.