All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn acclaimed dystopian trilogy gets new covers, a new format--and new titles. A convincing and imaginative dystopia. --Kirkus Reviews It's two months after the end of Shattered, and Lia is right back where she started: home, pretending to be the perfect daughter. But thing's the way it used to be. Lia has become the public face of the mechs, BioMax's poster girl for the up-and-coming techlogy, devoting her life to convincing the world that she--and the others like her--deserve to exist. Then Jude resurfaces, and brings some scandalous information with him. Is BioMax really an ally to the mechs? Or are they using the techlogy for a great evil...and if so, can Auden really be a part of the plan? Meanwhile, Lia also learns a shocking truth about the accident that resulted in her download...a truth that forces her to make a decision she can never reverse.
- Author BiographyRobin Wasserman is also the author of Hacking Harvard, the Seven Deadly Sins series, the New York Times #1 bestselling novelization A Cinderella Story, and the middle-grade series Chasing Yesterday. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, and you can visit her online at RobinWasserman.com.
- Author(s)Robin Wasserman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleCold Awakening Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight340 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.