All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhen disaster strikes, the only thing you can count on is yourself! Wyatt Anderson isn't thrilled that his prissy cousin is visiting his family's Oklahoma ranch. But it turns out Wyatt has bigger problems to deal with when a pair of dueling tornadoes lock the prairie in their sights.... Wyatt, Alison, and neighbors Joshua and Jackson have where to run. And when the old barn is battered by the tornadoes' ferocious winds, the animals that live inside are in danger. Will Wyatt and his friends risk their own lives to protect them?
- Author BiographyMarlane Kennedy is the author of ME AND THE PUMPKIN QUEEN and THE DOG DAYS OF CHARLOTTE HAYES. She has lived through one tiny earthquake, the blizzard of 1978, and a tornado that swept through Wooster, Ohio, where she lives with her husband and daughter. Though she is having a blast writing about disasters, she is hoping not to add any more to this list! You can find her online at www.marlanekennedy.com.
- Author(s)Marlane Kennedy
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDisaster Strikes
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.