Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one in a series of introductory books providing readers with an overview of the more frequently encountered legal principles. This book focuses on the common law tort principles that apply in the territory. As a basic introduction, this book is intended to be user-friendly. The text is kept short and easy to read. Chinese translations of most legal terms used in the text are provided. An extensive endte section provides readers with additional information and in-depth explanations. Thoroughly revised and reorganized, this second edition of Tort Law in Hong Kong will appeal to students of legal subjects, professionals whose work involves interaction with legal matters, and the general public.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Mau, BA, JD, LLM, is a US-qualified attorney at law. He is assistant professor of law in the Faculty of Construction and Environment at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University where he is the deputy award coordinator for the Master of Science/Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution programme in the Department of Building and Real Estate. He is also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a HKMAAL accredited mediator. He has published extensively on international arbitration and general Hong Kong legal principles.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Mau
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight334 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.